Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

Doctor Who Dreams.

Woke up from two Doctor Who dreams this morning that I only remember bits and pieces or ideas from. Both dreams featured my beloved 10th Doctor.

1) There was a fake Doctor that was trying to trap the real Doctor in a parallel world. There was a fake Amy that was controlling these make-shift Daleks, to try and back the real Doctor up into one of those lifts with the metal gate. There was a weird switching of TARDIS doors and these lift gates. Finally, one of the Doctors (I don't remember if it was the real one or the fake one), flew off into space in a "TARDIS" that was just this lift with the metal gates on all sides.


2) The Doctor was helping Martha into a car, but time kept skipping. First, the Doctor was simply helping her into the car. He was in the middle of closing the door, and there was a skip. The Doctor was still closing the car door, but you see Martha sitting in the seat looking a bit tousled like she just got in a fight. And the Doctor jokingly said, "Must have been a fun night." Then another skip. The Doctor is just finishing up closing the door, but Martha stops the door from closing. Her face is a mess, and she's looking at the Doctor in fear.  She wanted to stop the door from closing to try and run away.

That second dream was really pretty messed up and freaky. I don't even know.

I think I can understand why I had Doctor Who dreams. Recently, the Doctor Who Fan Orchestra (which I sing in) released our latest piece -- A Christmas Carol Suite. Also, a very close friend spoiled me for Christmas with a bunch of Doctor Who things from ThinkGeek, including 10th's and 11th's sonic screwdrivers, and I've been agonizing over whether or not I should open one or both to use, or if I should keep them in their packages because they're so awesome (and I already have and use two pens, a flashlight and a keychain that are all 10th's sonic). Then, the Christmas special is coming up (and I need to convince Yubo to let me get it on iTunes so we can watch it). So obviously, Doctor Who has taken up a lot of my thoughts lately..... more so than usual. But that certainly doesn't explain the actual content of the dreams. But I've been watching some pretty messed up anime lately too, so that might be why.

Anyway, just thought I'd jot those down.

No comments:

Post a Comment