Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

January 7, 2011

The Dreams
  1. Yubo and Ei-chan as kids pretending they were Aladdin and Jasmine singing "A Whole New World." Woke up briefly. Went back to sleepa dreamt I wanted to tell Yubo that dream. He was in the living room, and I told him to let me try to remember the dream but I had to pee. Remembered the dream, but woke up before I could tell him.
  2. I was getting ice cream with Albert and Mushi. They kept chatting up these three high school girls that were behind us, and went to sit next to them when they got their orders. Noticed that the only flavor they had was Very Berry. I got a kid scoop that ended up being $2. They also gave me a store card that was going to expire in something like 2000 years, but the year he entered started with an 8. But he didn't tell me anything about the expiration. He was saying that after I buy so many scoops of ice cream, I get $2000.
  3. I was getting ready to go to dinner with my mom, Yubo and his parents. For some reason, I was out in the street, leaning into the back of the car (a Jeep or SUV or something) and brushing my teeth. I brushed out this big piece of food that I figured was the cause of my tooth discomfort. Told my mom, who was sitting in the front passenger seat, I just needed to do a few more things and we'd be ready to go. She was getting impatient. I ran with the toothbrush upstairs to the apartment. Passed by some open doors of people dressed up saying "Trick or treat" and "Happy Halloween" as I ran by. Didn't know where Yubo was. Went to the bathroom to finish getting ready. I was dressed, but put on sleepies over what I was wearing. Finished something, then decided I should at least straighten my bangs. In the corner was a basket with a cat bed in it. Chiyo and Ellie were sleeping together. Yubo came in to see, then I told him to go downstairs to keep my mom company. In the kitchen, I grabbed from the fridge what was supposed to be kimchee. But it was unwrapped. His mom said she left it open so it could be mixed. It looked like some weird liquid and rice. Then his dad said he gave some of the juice to the... fish? lizards? Then something about it being liver instead of juice. I commented that liver was probably too rich for the lizards to digest because they've only had little insect livers.
  4. At a restaurant with friends. We were seated in a section all to ourselves, and everyone was being kinda loud and obnoxious. I was sitting next to Neko, and was holding his hand under the table. When they asked for our order, he asked for dried shredded pork bun. I was so excited that they had it, and ordered the same. Then I wanted to stroke his finger to turn him on, but he wouldn't let me.
My Thoughts
  1. Hahahahaha. That's hilarious. I'm not too sure what could have sparked such a dream, aside from how close Yubo is with his brother. And I suppose it was just imagine antics of their childhood. And I think I've had a few dream in a dream situations, and it's usually some crazy dream I want to share with Yubo.
  2. No idea what to think of this. The only thing is that the ice cream place is one of two that have appeared in my dreams. This one was located in a shopping center next to some Chinese restaurants. The other ice cream place is in the mall.
  3. The only thing that makes any sense to me is the tooth discomfort, because my tooth really has been bugging me. 
  4. So interesting to have a dream about Neko in a semi-romantic way again. Nothing is horribly wrong between me and Yubo, unlike the times a while ago when I was dreaming a lot about Neko, Pochin, and Eric. And the finger thing.... LoL! I seriously have no idea.
I don't know if I said this before, but my dreams seem to be the weirdest when I decide to sleep in and end up waking up briefly and frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment