Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

January 25, 2011

The Dream
Dreamt we were visiting Hawaii, but I was stopped at the gate. I had to talk to someone to explain why we were going. I gave them the number 7 when asked for a PIN. Then explained that we were going for street evangelism. Then I was suddenly talking to my dad. Don't remember what was said but I was getting upset. He kept talking to me even as the plane was taking off. Still on the phone as we were landing, but I finally just hung up because he wasn't saying anything.

Flying in, we saw a bunch of straw huts. One hut burst into flames and a rider leapt past it and toward the landing strip. We were all scared. But we got off the plane without incident. We had to make sure to stay with the group for safety's sake.


My Thoughts
So random. Not much more on that. I do slightly remember actually feeling quite scared and concerned for the village.

No comments:

Post a Comment