Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

September 8, 2010

The Dream
  1. I was at M-1 (the old one since I haven't been in the new music room yet). It was time for choreo. Mr.A was working with the group outside. When it was time to go inside, I saw that there were only two boys holding yellow warning tape. I asked what happened. They said Mr.A got mad and a bunch of people left instead of staying for the rest of choreo. Suddenly I was inside, waiting for the boys to come in past the shelves. We had 6 basses left, and Mr.A was pleased that they stayed. Then we found that a number of others stayed, or came back, and we resumed rehearsal. At the end of rehearsal, I walked with Mr.A towards the teachers' lounge. I was confirming that he wanted me to chaperone Hawaii. He confirmed, and when I told the kids, they were all excited. But I realized that we were going in October (for the whole month, I think), and I would have classes, so I wondered how it would work out.
  2. I was married to my mom somehow. She wanted me to get pregnant. However, she only gave me two options. The first was to get pregnant by a duck. The second was to go to my dad. There was a lot of discussion before I realized that I was actually married to Yubo, so why didn't I get pregnant by him?
My Thoughts
  1. It's been a while since I've had a choreo dream. This one even had a mention of tour. Two topics that come up frequently in my dreams, but never in the same dream. I really do wonder why I dream about choir, choreo and tour so often. Do I really miss it that much? I wasn't even thinking about it lately.
  2. WTH??  Pregnant by a duck or my dad. Ugh. What's going on in my head? That's just ridiculous, even if I lived on a farm in a middle state. Yeesh. At least I came to my senses by the end of the dream. Goodness gracious.

No comments:

Post a Comment