Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Mon, Feb. 12th, 2007, 01:56 pm

Dumbest dream ever...

...but it made me feel wretched and I couldn't stop crying. I don't remember all of it, because when I woke up I tried really hard not to think about it so I could stop crying. So here's my best recap:

There was this race, or something. One of the parties cheated, and so I took it upon myself to punish them. Something about cheese. I took their stack of sliced cheddar cheese. I went up a bunch of stairs, clearing the path of things that would stop the fall, but keeping the things that would add more damage, like rocks. The stairs were those ones where you step up, then walk a little bit before you get to the next step up. And it curved.
Anyway, the family of the cheese kept putting stuff in the way, and I kept yelling at them to move it to the side. Finally I got to where I wanted to start. I looked down, and the stairs went down and curved to the left. I split the stack of cheese in half, and threw one half down. It rolled pretty well, and hit a good amount of stuff, good damage, until it got to the curve. It kept going straight, and fell off the stairs. I started laughing, saying that was a decent amount of damage. But it had to get to the bottom of the stairs so that the family could learn their lesson, or something. So I threw the other half down. That one almost made it to the bottom, but again, fell off the side. It really wasn't what I wanted. It wasn't what I was supposed to do.
As I walked down the stairs, everyone was cheering and laughing. But I walked over to the tent where the family was set up. It was a cheesey twisty snack tent. There were two kids standing at the entrance to the tent. They were short and blonde. They looked really sad.. for me. Then they went inside. The mother came around the side. She was big, and her hair looked like cheesey twisty snacks, tied up on either side of her head. I started to apologize to her, but she stopped me. She asked if she could just write it out, and I told her it wouldn't be hard enough for me to read it than it would be to hear it from her now. But she walked off. The dad came by and I started apologizing to him, but he stopped me too. Then he started talking about the family. Like, the cheese would've been Angelo. It would've been born as a boy in the family.
I started crying, and kept apologizing. Then they brought out pictures, but they were on a big sheet, perforated, so each one could be torn off. They were telling me who was in each picture. "This is -so-and-so-, on my side," the mother would say, "and her -something- will be your brother." And on like that, showing me who would be my brother. And I kept crying. I felt so bad.

I think that's where I woke up. I wasn't crying as hard as I was in the dream, but I was gasping air like I was.

Anyway.. yeah. Dumbest dream ever, but it made me cry. ::shrugs::

---
My Thoughts
I have absolutely no idea..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment