Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

October 6, 2010

The Dream
Hanging out with some friends, and I got a text about an event going on in a park. I thought it'd be fun to go, so we started off. My mom called me, and I ended up talking to her for quite some time just trying to explain to her that I was with friends on my way to a park to play games and watch fireworks. "It's like the Barnes Park fair," or something like that so she could better understand why we were going to a park.

We were walking instead of driving for some reason. I really wanted to get off the phone with my mom so I could find the address to figure out where we were going. We were still just walking without having any direction. My mom said she had to call me back. I took that opportunity to find the text and show Yubo so he could put it into the maps thingie on his iPhone so we could find out if we were really going the right way.

He was taking so long, even though I told him he had to hurry before my mom called back. He still just took his sweet time, and I was getting really frustrated. Then I saw that it didn't seem like anyone really cared to go to the park in the first place. Yubo and I started to argue. Something happened and we got to where he was about to delete his number from my phone. He just needed to confirm the delete when I grabbed my phone and started running away. (I didn't know that he didn't actually delete it yet)

He started running after me, and I thought I'd get caught easily because he runs faster than I do. But I kept on. He caught me shortly afterward, and I started really fighting with him to get him to let me go. Then our friends caught up and they were trying to keep me from running away. I was so angry, and kept fighting them off. From an outside perspective I was sure it looked like they were trying to molest/rape me, so I tried to use that to get them to leave me alone.

I don't know if it really worked, but suddenly I was pretty far away from them. I was just walking now, but found myself in a really shady area. I got a text from an unknown number that I assumed was either Carol or Neko. Whoever it was sent me pictures of them and me together (but I still couldn't tell who it was because they were super close the the camera with me in the background). Then there were pictures of a homeless community of cosplayers. Then there was an encounter with a bad cop. Something like he saw my knife in my pocket and wanted to make sure it was legal size (?), but he used that to try to do bad things to me. While I was trying to be obedient, keeping my hands on my head or behind my back (we only got as far as him taking off my belt with him trying to aggravate me so he could be more forceful), I was hoping that Yubo was still following me so he could get this cop away from me.

Don't know how that ended because I was suddenly at home. I went upstairs to my parents' room where there were unopened gift boxes from the wedding. I decided to go through them, even though I was so upset with Yubo. I guess this was happening very soon after the wedding.

I found this really sexy slip, and a bunch of thongs and lacy undies that were waaaaay too small. Then Yubo called me, and was asking me to raise my hand and say, "High five." He was trying to trick me to see if I was where he was looking for me. I finally told him that I was at home if he really cared to find me.

I was wearing the slip and fussing with this bra that made me look bigger but ridiculously lopsided. Yubo was at the door with my mom. My mom wanted me to make up with him, but I kept refusing even though I really wanted to. I stayed upstairs, and was actually trying to look really sexy before I came down. But that darn bra just wasn't working so I gave up and just took everything off.

I overheard an uncle or something giving Yubo tips on how to get me back. Something about getting me into the pool because then I couldn't fight as much or run away, or something crazy like that. I woke up before going downstairs.

My Thoughts
I have absolutely no idea what to make of this dream. Yubo and I have not recently been in a fight. I did not go to bed with any ill thoughts or feelings towards him. Actually, we went to bed in afterglow. ^_~

I also don't think I watched or read anything that would've sparked this, so no triggers from irl that I can figure out.

No comments:

Post a Comment