Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Sun, Sep. 3rd, 2006, 12:57 pm

The Dream
Dream 1: Ants that couldn't be killed were taking over my home.

Dream 2: Archie became my lesbian lover. o.0

---
My Thoughts
Thankfully, ants don't really bother me that much. Even though they swarm (?), they're fairly easy to get rid of. Maybe this dream was feeling bad for trapping ants with tape. At one house, we had a few ant problems. When I saw an ant walking on my desk, instead of squishing it or anything, I put a piece of tape over it and left it there until I was ready to remove the tape and throw it away. No quick death.... they probably suffocated or something.

And I don't know about Archie being my lesbian lover. If we were actually lesbians, I don't think we would work out. I mean, we're great friends but I don't think we'd make it as lovers, even though she really is quite attractive. Just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment