Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Tue, Aug. 29th, 2006, 12:22 pm

The Dream
Dream 1: Neko and I were making out.

Dream 2: Was working at an amusement park. There were too many people, so I had to help manage the line. Another worker set up a drink stand because it was REALLY hot. She called for the Pepsi guy, who was Ross. He drove up, and they set up the stand. I had to back up a portion of the line to this gate. Thankfully, people weren't very angry or anything. Then I got the 'ok' to bring the line up. They got to the drink stand and everyone went crazy trying to get water. Well, not crazy, but some people were holding up the line. So we took care of that by just asking them to keep moving. And I walked down the line to tell everyone that if they were going to share their cup with their group, to only have one person in line. So suddenly, instead of it being a line for the amusement park, it was a huge line for the drink stand. But nobody moved anyway. Still, I walked all the way down the line, pass the gate. And on the other side of the gate was this huge train-like thing, but it looked like those.. plant mascots? You know, when plants grow on a wire form, like in front of Toys'R'Us. Except instead of an animal, it was a huge train, and it actually moved on tracks.

Dream 3: Ricco, who used to work at Fry's with me, was really Rico Suave and used to rap with Vanilla Ice.

---
My Thoughts
I see that I also have a number of dreams involving working at an amusement park, even though I never have irl. I suppose it could be me trying to manage the chaos that is in my head. LoL. I actually really don't care for amusement parks: the crowds, the noise, the waiting in line for an hour for a 2 minute ride, the grossly inflated prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment