Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Wed, Oct. 4th, 2006, 10:57 am

The Dream
I dreamt that I was at this house with Neko and a bunch of other people, though I don't remember who everyone else was. I think Akemi was in there somewhere. I think people were playing games, and we were all talking, and then Neko started being a real jerk to me. So I got up to leave. When I opened the front door, it was massive down-pour. I couldn't see two inches away, the rain was coming down that hard. But being stubborn, I flipped up my hood and walked out into the rain anyway. For whatever reason, Akemi followed me. I was walking slowly, but she was power-walking and running to try to get out of the rain. Then we were walking past police officers and random people. Some people had died. To my right, it looked like there was a big fire. I ran to catch up with Akemi, but not let her know I was trying to catch up to her. I followed her closely now because I didn't want anything bad to happen to her. After that, I ended up at my cousins' house or something, but it was this huge mansion. There was a little intercom thing at the door. That was neat. So then my cousin Darren came to open the door. Went in, and asked him where my cousin Linda was. I heard video games being played in some of the other rooms. There were a lot of rooms. o.o;; And in one of them, I found Neko again. And he was still being a jerk to me. And he was searching this site or something to find a scene from a game that he liked, cuz he wanted to save it for some reason. So he found a bunch of scenes, and finally settled on this scene with Yuffie in it, but it wasn't Yuffie, and it SO wasn't FF. ::shrugs::
And after that, I don't really remember anything.

o.0;;

I remembered something. At the end of the dream.. or maybe a different dream because I woke up and went back to sleep several times..

Oh! I think it was another dream. Even though Neko was being a jerk, we went out to some shopping place. We were with a bunch of other people though. I found my parents' jewelry store (o.o?), and went to my mom for comfort. Suddenly, everyone decided to leave. And somewhere near the end of it, I remember looking at a picture of Akemi, which was awkwardly on this flyer with some random ads on it, and crying really hard as I told her (the picture), "I love you so much", or something to that effect.

k. I think that was it.

---
My Thoughts
I dunno... maybe I was in a place where I expected every guy that I care about to be a jerk to me? And I wonder if my crying over Akemi's picture was reminiscent of  how I cried over the card she wrote me when I moved up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment