Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

August 11, 2005

The Dream
INTESNE self-bad dream. Woke up a little horny. Then went back to sleep.

Was rehearsing a play. It was like a bunch of little skits put together. Aki was my partner. We were abandoned toys. Then the show started. I realized I wasn't sure if I had all my lines memorized. Dom was playing some lady in the opening skit. All of us stayed frozen on stage. Dom's partner was this puppet-looking thing that comes out of a bubble bath. She walks around with bubbles on her boobs and crotch. Something went wrong and the bubbles fell off. I ran to help. For some reason, glued bubbles onto my cheeks. Was almost late for my skit to start. People kept asking me questions on stage. Got through the skit, but it felt like they just moved on because we didn't know our lines. Aki slumped over me like a toy, but he kept swaying and I was trying to hold still.

Before that, something about going to an Angels game with Yubo, but he wanted to sit in crap seats. I think Yubo ended up being Koji.

After, something about having to cut off a kitten's balls. o.0?? Didn't do it. A cat person girl thing walked up to me and offered me a paper and pen. I was supposed to draw a picture for her so she wouldn't forget me. I drew this weird chibi cat girl and signed it.

---
My Thoughts
Ugh. I hate dreams where I'm on stage and don't know what I'm doing. If it's acting, I don't know my lines or the blocking. If it's show choir, I don't know the songs, the set, the choreography. Kinda makes me glad I don't do those things anymore.... as much as I miss the stage.

The idea of people turning into other people in my dreams is still a little weird to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment