Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Fri, Apr. 2nd, 2004, 11:18 am

The Dream
So last nite's dream was rather interesting. It took place at my old house on Avondale, although the house itself became a cross between my old house and Johnny's old house up on Hathaway.

Anyway, something about a doll named Britney that was made a broom. We wanted to save her, so we took her and hid her away... was told to lock all the doors in the house... then made another broom that really just looked like a broom but was supposed to trick the owner into thinking it was her. Anyway, the owner, some freaky old guy, catches on and tries to get her back. In order to free her, Britney and I have to perform a song better than whoever played the song before us. I was supposed to play and she was supposed to sing. So we walk out to the piano holding hands, though it's awkward cuz she is a doll and much shorter than I am... and interesting thing about it... it was made a point that I tried to hold her hand with mine on top, but she switched it even though she's smaller than me... dunno if it meant anything at all... then again, none of my dreams are making sense anymore... but anyway, we walk out and the creepy owner dude is watching us.. and then I wake up.

---
My Thoughts
Just thinking about dreaming of a doll frightens me. Ugh. Hate dolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment