Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

October 9, 2005

The Dream
Choir tour again in some Vegas-type place that's also a little Hawaii. In a hotel that doesn't have locks on the door. My group was running late to meet up with the rest of the group. While I was waiting in the lobby, I realize I'm not wearing a bra. I run back up to my room. When i walk in, someone is in the shower. The entire room is cleaned up. All of my stuff is packed away and I didn't do it. It took me longer to find my bra, and when i found it, it was brand new and I had to put it together myself. The back wasn't attached, and there was a pack of different sized gel pads.
Then I couldn't find my wallet, but it was on the table. I kept getting phone calls and text messages. Pochin was calling me to come down. Text messages were about my birthday, which was in two days. Oh yeah, going through my suitcase, all my dirty clothes were mixed with my clean clothes and were folded all nice too.

Leaving the room, some random girl came out of the bathroom. I ignored her and rushed down and met up with Pochin while everyone came into the lobby from outside. I still hadn't assembled the bra.

---
My Thoughts
LoL. What a ridiculous design for a bra. And of course, my actual birthday is not October 11... although I suppose I can't say that the date IN the dream was the same date that I had the dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment