Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sat, Jan. 3rd, 2004, 08:09 pm

The Dream
Can't remember all too much about it at the moment except that it focused on lockers a great deal. Was back at Keppel and at the section of lockers that we used to hang out at in the morning. There was something about the positions of certain lockers... and something something... I dunno. Then it went over to the studio and girls' locker room. Of course, the locker room in my dream is always a lot bigger, and everything is pretty much in blue, and it feels very... awkward. But anyway... I remember getting my new combo lock for a new basket or something... but for whatever reason, instead of the usual three number combo, it was 3 sets of 3... so basically, 9 numbers. And as I was trying to unlock it, I could only get through the first three. 25-1-25. For whatever reason, the next numbers I kept missing and I had to start over and over again. This almost made me late to class... which was Ms.H's class. Archie was in there too... and Candice... and for some reason, Archie was talking to Crystal (some dance major that I worked with during Dames) about a girl that was sitting at the back of our line. Can't remember who it was though. But yeah... that was about it, that I can remember.

---
My Thoughts
It's helpful for me that I labeled my dream entries on my DJ, but some of these dreams.... I really wonder why I wrote about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment