Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

October 27, 2005

The Dream
In a living room with Yubo. He paused a game to look at a guide for the part where he's stuck. I hook up a system and switch channels to play my game. He gets mad at me. I get mad at him because he always gets to play his games and I never get to play mine, but I don't say anything and just sulk.

Then Neko comes over, and we're waiting for people to arrive. Godai and Wakko come next. When I turn back to the room, almost everyone's there already.

Then something about being trapped in a big square room. The walls are old clay and dirt type stuff. We're supposed to push panels and squares in the walls to get out, but if we push the wrong ones, we can die... but we don't. It just resets, like in a game with save points.

---
My Thoughts
If only life really had save points. LoL. Well, not really. I do still get frustrated sometimes that Yubo hogs either the television or the computer to play his games and won't let me play mine (when I'm actually in the mood to play a game instead of crying in the corner waiting for him to notice me).

No comments:

Post a Comment