Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

August 4, 2005

The Dream
Big party at someone's house.  There was a track in the back for a race.  People brought anything to race: cars, animals.  Before the race, racers were to show off.  First was a pit bull-type dog.  But he ended up just chasing a ball, and wouldn't run the full track.  The race never happened.  Yubo was sitting with some people on a raised patio, drinking.  I went to him, and to keep any other girls from trying to hit on him, I straddled him and we made out.

Later, was sitting next to a door, and a white version of Pang came up to me.  Hugged me, and I waited for him to introduce me as has godsister to know it was really him.

Saw Yubo walk into a room and lie in a bed between two people as if it was normal.  I thought it would be great if I approached him for bad, but he wasn't there when I got to the bed.

Went to the restroom.  There was no toilet paper so I used a towel.  Somehow I was wearing someone else's jeans and stockings.  I took them off and put them on top of the toilet.  Someone knocked.  I called out, but just started washing my hands, and didn't rush to open the door for them, thinking they would just leave.

Flash of having to quickly kiss some guy with large fish lips for some kind of ritual or ceremony.

---
My Thoughts
Pang is my godbrother, nine months younger than me and very Asian.  That's why it's funny to have a white version of him in my dream.

When I said "approached him for bad," I meant sex.

P.S. I did most of this entry with Windows Speech Recognition. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment