Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sun, Apr. 21st, 2002, 12:44 pm

The Dream
Had quite the unusual dream last night... or perhaps, this morning. Got home at around 1:00 a.m... slept at around 2:00 a.m. Woke up numerous times throughout my slumber. But anyway, what I remember of the dream was choir was on tour, but I didn't know where we were. In one portion of it, a small group and I were gonna go shopping. Then, somehow, it switched to something and it seemed we were in some sort of game. A creature was chasing after me. I upset it even more somehow and it split into four personalities. Each personality attacked you a certain way, and I was able to get rid of three of them. But the fourth one's attack was backstabbing. It could come from anywhere and just stab you in the back. Or it would throw it's knife at you and it would keep chasing you until it stabbed and killed you. It was quite a frightening dream. In my dream I woke up and tried reassuring myself that it was just a dream. Then my mom really woke me up, and I realized that it all really was a dream. Little blue demonic creatures aren't chasing me, so I'm safe. Really an odd dream though. I also had a recurring one, but I forgot what it was about. I just remember little snippets that aren't really anything. Sometimes I really wonder what sparks certain dreams.

---
My Thoughts
First dream I posted in DJ. I actually can remember snippets of this dream, even though it happened so long ago. It's funny when you "wake up" in a dream before really waking up. I've done that a good number of times, actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment