Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

August 6, 2005

The Dream
At the condo. Opened the fridge and there were three loaves of bread. Looked on the counter and there was another line of bread. I asked, "Why is there so much bread?" Betz was baking. He told me to touch it cuz it felt soft. He opened the oven and there was a pan of three or four, like they have at Subway. I touched one and it was soft and felt gooey but it didn't stick to my fingers. I asked him why he's baking so much, and he said, "Because it's so cool!" And we got into an argument about baking so much bread when no one's gonna eat it.

---
My Thoughts
I believe at this time I was still working at a Subway. Perhaps that's why the overload of bread? Also, Betz -- who is Yubo's foster brother -- was someone that I found to be quite annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment