Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sat, Sep. 6th, 2003, 01:29 pm

The Dream
I had three dreams last night. Well, technically, it was this morning cuz I didn't sleep 'til after midnight anyway. So yeah. Three dreams. Woke and wrote them down so I wouldn't forget, cuz these were some odd semi-bizarre dreams. The kind where you wake up and you're all "what the heck was I on??"
So anyway, here they are:

First one: A bunch of people and I were staying at a house. It happened to be like a cross between the house in The Shining and the house in Dolls. Yeah. I was thoroughly creeped out. Anyway, in a portion of that dream I was cutting two small sections of my hair. I took a small section on one side, measured it to the corner of my eye, cut it, and braided it. Then did the same on the other side, making sure it was even. And that was it. That was that dream.

Second one: Really short. Got out of a show or school or something like that, and headed out to the parking lot. Again, lots of people. Tare was one of them. We went to his car.. which wasn't really his car. I mean.. in the dream it was. It was this really big ugly van... worse than the A/S van. So anyway, we got there.. people loaded in.. and for some reason I wanted to drive. So he let me drive. And the van was really really difficult to drive. When I stepped on the gas pedal, it made the van go way too fast. And when I tried to step on the brakes, it was really really really REALLY hard to step on. So in the dream, I almost hit a whole lot of cars. Never did though, amazingly. Was driving on one of those freeway ramps that curve.. like the one that goes from the 57 N to the 60 W. And I started in the farthest left lane and ended up in the farthest right. Didn't hit a thing, but it was kinda scary. I was basically driving by stepping on the brakes however hard to get the car to slow down, cuz it certainly didn't need to go any faster.

Third one: At a cross between an old house and a banquet room. First portion of it was spent with me trying to find something to wear. I had on my long skirt with the super high slits on both sides, and I had a jacket on. I was looking for my new halter cuz I wanted to wear that. For some reason, couldn't find it. So I opened up the jacket and I had on this black top that was kinda meshy over a sports bra. So I was like "okai, that works." Decided I didn't want to wear the skirt anymore so found my black pants and put those on instead. By this time, I have this intense headache. Don't know why, but it's there. So then... went to the table where all the kids were sitting. It was like when a lot of my family goes out -- there's an adult table and a kid table. So yeah.. anyway... it was like the place was on this mad budget or something, cuz they served us strawberry milk. But then, each of our glasses was filled less than half. What was odd was in the dream I pointed out specifically that it was strawberry milk. ^^;;

And yeah.. those were my three dreams. Anyone wanna analyze them for me? LoL. Very very odd stuff.

---
My Thoughts
I hate when I change tenses when I write. I think I still do that sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment