Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sat, Jul. 27th, 2002, 12:53 pm

The Dream
I had a very quick dream last night. There was some kind of reunion.. I think it was for A/S. It was funny at the beginning because I was with two other people dressing up and preparing for it, and they wore these outrageous things... and walking to the restaurant, the two walked ahead of me.. and someone walking behind me asked "Who are they?".. and another person said "I dunno. Divas?" That got me laughing...

Got into the restaurant.. looked like JJ's... and I sat in a booth with people I didn't really know, but I knew them in the dream. Talked and chatted.. and I had a laptop. We ordered our food.. and the restaurant kinda changed... and I ended up sitting with Pochin, Aki, and Godai. I wasn't really hungry and asked if they all wanted to share something. So we ordered a plate of beef chow mein... but when we got our order it was rice... I don't know how... and I guess it was the right order.

But anyway, chatted a bit... and Brad came to the table. Sat with us and ate. The restaurant had switched again, back to the first one. And I sat with my laptop on the table. Signed online and saw that Koji was on. I IMed him and asked why he wasn't there. Brad read it and said that he was, for a little bit. And I got all sad and asked if he looked for me at all. Brad said no. Generally, that was it. Then I woke up... surprisingly, not in tears. I guess they were saved for the previous entry. But yeah.. that was it. Don't know what to make of it.. and don't know why it was Brad... or why Godai was there. o.o? But oh well...

---
My Thoughts
I wonder who Brad was. Perhaps someone from choir?

No comments:

Post a Comment