Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sat, Dec. 21st, 2002, 09:51 am

The Dream
I had the most wonderful (and kinda painful) dream last night. I was in M-1 with some of the singers around the piano and I was helping them with a song. Then he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. He was tired or something, so he was resting his head on my shoulder, and I took his hand and he didn't pull away. Then after singing a little bit more, we had to go. And he kept his arms around me and playfully dragged me to get his stuff. Even if it was a dream, it felt so nice... ::sigh::


My grandpa woke me up though. Blah.
 
---
My Thoughts
I think Koji was the only ex that I had such a dream about. Oh, high school love. LoL. Sweet, huh? It's like something out of a shoujo manga.

No comments:

Post a Comment