Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wed, Jul. 2nd, 2003, 11:57 am

The Dream
In last night's dream, a bunch of us were at a waterpark. Well, it started off in a screening room.. forgot what we were watching.. and then I left and went outside and it was a waterpark. So I went and rented a jet-ski type thing.. it was more like a ghetto motored.. something.. ^^;; and rode around the water all happy-like. Then I ran into Koji.. who had a duck and a puppy on his little ghetto motored thing.. but the puppy was soaked. So we stopped by a little island thing that they had and I happened to have a towel and so we dried his puppy and the puppy was all happy.. and for some reason the duck was wrapped up in a plastic bag with one leg sticking out and was hopping around and stuff and it didn't like me very much.. but the puppy really liked me. ^_^ Afterwards, I wrapped the puppy up in the towel and gave it back to Koji.. and then I rode off, passing by Mr. and Mrs. Nobori. Then I passed by a boat that was unloading it's passsengers into the water.. but the water wasn't that deep so they all were able to walk to shore. It was one of the attractions. And I rode past and saw Margaret and Virginia and Michelle and I waved at them and Margaret yelled out "Hey! Everyone wave to my friend!".. and I was all embarrassed but I thought that was neat. And by then, I think I woke up. Odd dream.. I don't get it.

---
My Thoughts
I've had other dreams at this same waterpark. It's like a mash up of all the theme/amusement parks I've been to.

No comments:

Post a Comment