Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Fri, Mar. 28th, 2003, 05:35 pm

The Dream
I had the most bizarre dream last night.. never had one like it before. I was some sort of character.. and Joe was one of my companions. Our mission was to free my father from some wacko scientist guy that was gonna hurt him. We met in a park late at night, and I was dressed dark and in my trench coat. The others were dressed all matrix-y too. LoL. And we ran up a steep hill, coats flying in the wind and from our speed.. and running was actually really easy in this dream. Approached the house quietly.. just snuck up to it and peered into windows to see where my father (who wasn't really my dad.. turned out to be some white guy) was being held captive. Found the room, but the scientist guy wasn't there. He ended up being outside sitting in a tree, watching us.. well... watching me. At first, he looked like Ota-kun. o.0 So being outside.. and with his finally revealing himself.. we stalled him until the police arrived. No one had called them but we knew they were coming. o.0 So then we got into this dramatic conversation of taking me in place of my dad (who wasn't my dad), and I said something along the lines of "..because I know you won't hurt me." In my dream, I had started crying... and the scientist guy changed from Ota-kun to Yu-chan. ^^;; I woke up with that, and I had a strong urge to cry but I wouldn't... or couldn't, even. Very odd. Doesn't mean a thing to me.. makes no sense at all. @.@?

---
My Thoughts
I usually use nicknames for my friends. It confuses even me, though, because sometimes the nicknames change over time. Amazingly, I understood what I was saying in this entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment