Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Unrecorded date, but some time between 10/9/05 and 10/27/05

The Dream
In an elevator. Don't know if it's going up or down. I think it was Yubo in there with me with another girl I didn't know. She was blonde. We were exorcising a demon from her. I just held my fingers in a cross and was yelling at her that Jesus loves her and Jesus is with her and stuff like that. Something shifted under her skin. The elevator doors opened. We stepped out, but I knew the demon was still in her.

---
My Thoughts
Goodness gracious. What is with me and demons and exorcising? Hilarious visual of my technique though. Interesting that I wasn't a Christian yet at this time. Of course, I had the influence of Yubo and his family, but I wasn't serious about even seeking Christ at this time.

And really, what's with me and strange blonde women that I don't know??

No comments:

Post a Comment