Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

October 1, 2005

The Dream
Only dream I remember: Outside of a house with a bunch of people. It's my house, but it's a mix of Guardian's house and the house on Avondale. It's 7:30, I think in the morning. Akemi is supposed to be at school. There's a phone call that they're waiting for her. A truck pulls up. It's red. A guy inside, the driver, says he's supposed to take everyone to school. It doesn't make sense to me because he just has a truck and we have a lot of people. He says he was instructed to meet everyone at the condo. I tell him we all met here at my house, and give him the address 360 N Moore. He approves, then says I need to get the house ready for them. I count out 18 people, then more show up and it's 21. I get confused, so I ask them to count off again while I set up the living room. I was thinking, "Lucky we met here because San's place is too small." We were supposed to eat, and I set up plates for everyone on the floor where newspaper was laid out because we didn't have a big enough table. I offered the sofa to those who weren't comfortable on the floor. There was no food, and no one seemed to notice, and we all watched T.V.

Next dream: In a big room with A/S. It was like a classroom. I had an activity for them. I wanted them to have a friend draw their face on construction paper. Then cut out the pieces and paste it back on another piece of paper. Instead, they ended up gluing the pieces onto their own faces, and I had big fake lashes for the girls, and they had weird wigs and plastic head thingies. Ei-chan was there. So was Pochin, and for some reason, Dustin. Dustin had a squid on his head. I was yelling at the boys to stop messing around and do the activity. Then some of the girls, maybe about 7 of them, suddenly had tinsel pom-poms and where cheering for something.

---
My Thoughts
Oh, the days when big family dinners were laid out on top of newspaper on the floor. Well, for any meal, part of preparing the table was laying out newspaper. Asian thing?

I'm copying these straight from my notebook. When it starts off with "Only dream I remember," and follows with "Next dream," that probably means I went back to sleep after writing down the only dream I remember from the first series of dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment