Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

August 25, 2005

The Dream
I went to get a tattoo. I think I asked for a heart with wings. Got it on my right shoulder. For some reason, Yubo was there to help stitch. When they were done, it didn't hurt at all. It wasn't even bleeding. When I looked at it in the mirror in my room, it was an elaborate view of an island from above with a flock of birds flying away. The positions of the birds created an extended wing.

It was really vibrant with colors. When I was looking at it in the mirror, it would shift to a spot where I could see it.

I had to go take a shower so I kept trying to hide it by keeping my towel draped over my shoulders. Then there was this young blonde girl that I guess was my friend. She was so excited about the tattoo and was trying to help me find ways to cover it. I remembered I had to put something on it, but I didn't have neosporin or lotion, so I put toothpaste. Then the girl tried to help me dress.
-
We wanted to try to put on a play about this hilarious movie. I was the space ship. Jo-chan was the king-type that emerged from the whip in all his glory, complete with cape and small tree branches that looked like
He held one in each hand.

Flash to trying to show J the movie. I showed the wrong movie though... some fish movie that ended up being called, "Princesses [something]." There were singing fish and a random human girl and Dr.Seuss type characters, blue ones trying to take over a colorful town and make it boring and blue.

After the movie, J was trying to show me how he got to use swords in his last play, but he was all retarded about it, and very unskilled in demo-ing.
-
I had a banana open on a table outside. Above the banana hung a large plastic bowl with sticky paper on the inside. I was trying to catch mosquitoes.
-
Making out with Mark. I had to force kisses on him because he liked that, and he'd make noises. <-- such a lie cuz he doesn't make noise at all.

---
My Thoughts
This is probably my favorite series of dreams. Each dream happened in one night, broken up by all the times that I briefly woke up. Or a dream actually completed and a new one started. I just about forgot about the tattoo dream. When talking about dreams to other people, I usually mention that giant koala one and this Dr.Seuss one. I wonder why blue was such a negative color -- blue demons, and blue creatures trying to take over a town.

The tattoo dream was pretty awesome. I can still see the tattoo. I want to say that this was the dream where, upon looking at the tattoo, the "camera" zoomed in on the tattoo and entered it's world... so to speak.

Oftentimes, my dreams are like movies. I had another one that I can't find where I wrote it down. It was full of camera angles and character flashbacks though.

Three boyfriends in this series of dreams though... Yubo, J, and Mark. And I can't help but still find that mosquito one hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment