Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

June 25, 2005

The Dream
Yubo and I were at this mini carnival or something. I think it was supposed to be like banquet. We got on this roller coaster thing that we pretended was exciting, but it wasn't because we've ridden it a few times before so even the loops were boring. When we got to the end of the ride, a girl was standing on her car like it was a skateboard. She said she forgot to buckle into her seat and fell out during the loop.

We got off the ride and walked up into some bleachers. At the top corner there was a group of smokers. Yubo joined them and didn't pay attention to me when I walked away.

---
My Thoughts
I remember that this dream was particularly upsetting at the time. I think it was the first dream I ever had of Yubo smoking. I felt this often... that he would, in a sense, abandon me in order to smoke. A cigarette was more important to him than I was. This feeling got worse as we got deeper into our relationship. Before he would be able to spend a long time with me without smoking, which helped me start dating him. Then he would leave me alone in the mall to go outside for a smoke. You might be able to understand that it really was frustrating enough to have a dream about.

No comments:

Post a Comment