Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

August 15, 2010

The Dream
It started off with me needing to find a new place to live. I suppose Yubo and I weren't married yet. I had 3 options, none of which I liked. So I lied to them: I told 1 I was going to 2, 2 I was going to 3, and 3 I was staying with 1.

My lied was just about exposed when 2 came to help me move from 1 to 3, when everyone that was there to help me move thought I was going to 2. So I ended up with 2.

When we moved my stuff to her place, we sat around a dining table to talk about the situation. 2 and her husband were sitting in a large bath tub that was in the living room. They were fully clothed, and there was no water, but they were lounging like they were soaking.

Someone said we should have a barbeque on Sunday to celebrate me finding a new place to stay. The husband firmly declined. He said they don't do anything at all on Sundays. Of course, the first thing that popped into my head was, "What about going to church?" Then I realized, and mentioned to Yubo, that now we were on opposite sides of the freeway, with me being closer to church than him. If I had the car, it would be an incredible hassle to pick him up to go to church.

Then we were at some restaurant. 2 was about to leave, and I asked her what I should do since (if I ever went back to her place) I didn't have the house key. She didn't understand why I needed a key, and was just being really dumb about the whole situation. As soon as she left, everyone at the table muttered something about her under our breath.

At this restaurant, waiters came to our table bringing food. They asked who ordered what, and we told them we hadn't ordered yet. We hadn't even gotten menus yet. The main waiter, this really hot fob that unfortunately didn't speak much English, told us that although we didn't order, here was our food. So the waiters just laid out this feast before us.

There was some addition to one of the dishes that needed to be specially cooked. The main waiter asked how I wanted it cooked. I had no idea what he was talking about, so I told him I would trust him.

At some point, instead of sitting around a table, it seemed like we were sitting at a sushi bar, but there weren't any chefs right in front of us.

I think it was Dorothy on my right that leaned over and said, "That megane, I wonder why she isn't working." I tried to look for who she was talking about, but there were 5 other people that were wearing glasses. She finally pointed out this girl that was talking to a young man, flirting instead of working. I told Dorothy I had trouble figuring out who she was talking about, and she laughed because she didn't realize there were other people wearing glasses.

Archie, on my left, wanted in on the joke, so I told her. Then we were trying to figure out who that girl was. We knew her, but we simply couldn't remember her name. We remembered all sorts of things about her, but couldn't remember her name. I thought it was Priscilla, but no... she was the one that gave a candle to Priscilla. Because all three of us were having such a difficult time trying to remember her name, we couldn't stop laughing.

My Thoughts
I've had many dreams where I woke up gasping, breathing hard, and/or crying. Most of those dreams involved my dad somehow. I have never had a dream where I was short of breath upon waking because I was laughing so hard in the dream. So although I woke up still feeling sleepy, I had a smile on my face.

Such a strange occurrence that I had to drag myself out of bed to write it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment