Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

July 12, 2005

The Dream
Choir tour again, but it was more like a vacation. My cousins Linda, Billy and Lynn were there. The whole group was driving through a toll entrance. The lady was letting cars through like people; like first car would pay, and then she'd let four cars per lane go. Then she tried to catch up to me to give me the parking stubs for the four cars in my group, even though they weren't really in my group.

- almost got thrown from truck
- female dog trainer that trained a terrier to make dolphin sounds (not really)
- humungoid koala family
We were trying to figure out a way to get around the giant koala to save the people. This is a sketch that I drew in the dirt in my dream.

- trainer had her shirt off, had a bra tan, but a man chest
- ran up narrow staircase --> got really tired
- ended up being stairs to a slide, but couldn't slide down

- at park. guy from Yubo's church was at the monkey bar rings. he put sand on his hands and tried to stick his hands through the rings really fast.
- another one where the rings were one big ring in front followed by two smaller overlapping rings
Dream ended with sex training in a place where we had to pick a husband.

---
My Thoughts
The koala dream is one that I mention the most. I feel bad that I took such quick notes and never elaborated on them. There was so much that happened in the dream that I thought I could just take the notes before I forgot it all. Then I would go back, which obviously never happened. The sketches I drew are funny though.

No comments:

Post a Comment